1. A full house over the weekend with my mum and dad staying with us and both my brothers visiting. We then decided to get out some of the toys that had been stashed away since Christmas. Cue one baby who is slightly overawed by the performing elephant, and rather intimidated by the massive tiger!
2. Pancake day! Baby I wasn't overly impressed with her crepe-like pancake, but wolfed down the mini apple pancakes. (I can't wait until we don't have to eat our dinner in the living room anymore!)
3. Someone found all the wires under the sofa this week... (I'm amazed it's taken her this long to be honest!)
4. I was a lucky girl on Valentine's Day. Jugs of these have been brightening up the living room and kitchen this week, bringing some much needed colour inside.
5. My Saturday morning started excitingly with a parcel arriving...it was my Any Other Woman book swap books! I love them all and can't wait to get reading. Thank you very much to the mystery Jess! Must post my books next week.