2. Bank Holiday wanderings. The list of plants I'd like to put in our garden is getting longer and longer.
3. As beautiful as they may be, I won't be putting any peacocks in our garden though.
4. My green-fingered mum brought me some runner bean seedlings when she came to visit as I had never got round to starting any off. Yay for mums! The beans are growing rapidly now and the slugs and snails seem to be staying away so far...
5. I'm so happy to see teeny baby pears starting to grow on our tree. Fingers crossed they don't all turn black like they did last year.
6. Sunshine on daisies. After days and days of rain this week, today's warmth was very welcome.
7. This little one had her 12 month jabs yesterday and has been very cuddly today. Lots of hanging off my legs, and if she could talk, she'd be saying "muuuummmmmeeeeeeeee" in the whiniest voice possible. (Who can blame her really, she had three prangs in the leg yesterday). (She's also wearing a polka-dot jumpsuit today. Just wish I could get away with wearing something like that, but instead I shall be living vicariously through her outfits!)
So much green in the photos this week!