""

Saturday, 22 June 2013

25/52


"A portrait of my baby, once a week, every week, in 2013."
She's been trying out a new laugh this week - a proper 'HA HA HA' cackle. It's brilliant. She's tried it out on the swings, when lying on the floor kicking her legs (as she was doing here), when playing peekaboo...it seems to work everywhere!

So this week, not the best photo technically, but it's the best mid-laugh photo, and the one that makes me smile every time I see it.

Joining in over at Che and Fidel.

My other 52 project photos are here.


8 comments:

  1. What a sweetie, watching them learn new things is just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh what a sweet girl. I love that it is mid-laugh. This project is more about documenting moments important to us as mums, not ones that are important to someone else. I love it!xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very right - and that's what I remember as I look back through all these shots, not the technical bumpf. Thank you!x

      Delete
  3. Trying out a new laugh, bless her!! It made me smile too :)

    Kate x
    Just Pirouette and Carry On...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good! It continues to make me smile every time I look at it too - and she's stopped doing the new laugh now so I'm glad I caught it!x

      Delete
  4. Seems like she is having fun!!! She is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lots of fun! Everything is hilarious at the moment!

      Delete

Hello! I'd love to hear from you so drop me a note! x